Cookies are small text files which are stored on a device’s hard drive and which contain certain information and sometimes personal data. Social media plugins are small pieces of software developed and provide by social media service providers, which add social media integration when built into the Website.
- IN GENERAL
- Your personal data are processed by Index-6 Ltd., Bulgaria. You can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
- COOKIES AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
- You can avoid cookies being placed by configuring your browser as such. For guidelines about how to do this, please refer to the information about your browser, for instance:
However, not allowing cookies when visiting the Website may cause certain or all features of the Website to stop working properly.
- When you visit the Website, we place a number of cookies. Most data pertaining to these cookies, their placement and use allow to identify you, and we use them to gain insight in how you and other visitors use the Website by gathering statistical and usage data, enabling us to provide a better user experience on the Website.
- We know about the following cookies being used on the Website: cookies Google, (incl. Youtube cookies):
Strictly required cookies (PHPSESSID)
These cookies are required for the website to function and can not be excluded.You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personal information.
We use Google Analytics cookies to determine how you and other visitors use our Website. With these insights we are able to compile reports and improve our Website and services. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Functional cookies (Google Tag Manager)
These cookies allow the website to provide improved functionality and personalization.They can be determined by us or by third parties whose services we have added to our pages.These cookies allow us to analyze the use of this website by setting a unique and randomly generated ID of your device that allows us to recognize your device on your next visit.
Efficiency cookies(Google Analytics)
These cookies allow us to count traffic and traffic sources so we can measure them and improve the performance of our site. We use Google Analytics cookies to determine how you and other visitors use our Website. With these insights we are able to compile reports and improve our Website and services. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. For more information: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We have integrated YouTube videos into our website that are stored on www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website.
If you access pages with integrated videos, data are sent to the YouTube server only when you play the videos. If you are logged into YouTube at the same time, this information will be allocated to your member account with YouTube. You can prevent this by logging out of your member account before visiting our website.
For more information, please click to: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
3. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We process your personal data to perform statistical analyses so that we may improve our Website, advertisement, products and services or to develop new products and services.
- Your personal data may be transferred to the police or the judicial authorities as evidence or if there are justified suspicions of an unlawful act or crime committed by you through your use of any part of the Website.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The processing of your personal data for the purposes outlined in Article 3 above is based on your consent or a legal obligation that we have to comply with.
- In some cases, the processing of your personal data may be necessary for purposes of our legitimate interests, such as:
- Continuous improvements of our Website, social media channels, products and services to ensure that you have the best experience possible;
- Keeping our Website, social media channels, products and services safe from misuse and illegal activity;
- Marketing and promotion of our products, services, brands and overall successful commercialization of our products and services.
5 TO WHOM WE SEND YOUR DATA
- We rely on third-party processors to provide you our Website and process your personal data on our behalf. These third-party processors are only allowed to process your personal data on our behalf and upon our explicit written instruction.
We warrant that all third-party processors are selected with due care and are committed to observing the safety and integrity of your personal data.
- We do not send your personal data in an identifiable manner to any other third party than the ones mentioned in Articles 5.1 and 5.2 without your explicit consent to do so. However, we may send anonymized data to other organizations that may use those data for improving products and services as well as to tailor the marketing, displaying and selling of those goods and services.
6. LOCATION AND TRANSFER
- We process your personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, in order to process your personal data for the purposes outlined in Article 3 above, we may also transfer your personal data to other entities of the Index-6 Ltd. or to third parties which process on our behalf outside the EEA. Each entity outside the EEA that processes your personal data will be bound to observe adequate safeguards with regard to the processing of your personal data. Such safeguards will be the consequence of:
- The recipient country having legislation in place which may be considered equivalent to the protection offered within the EEA; or
- A contractual arrangement between us and that entity.
- We may transfer anonymized and/or aggregated data to organizations outside the EEA. If such transfer takes place, we will ensure that there are safeguards in place to ensure the safety and integrity of your data and all rights with respect to your personal data that you enjoy under applicable mandatory law.
7. QUALITY ASSURANCES
- We do our utmost best to process only those personal data which are necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned in Article 3 above.
- Your personal data are only processed for as long as needed to achieve the purposes mentioned in Article 3 above or up until such time where you withdraw your consent for processing them. Your withdrawal of your consent may imply that you can no longer use the whole or part of our Website. We will de-identify your personal data when these data are no longer necessary for the purposes mentioned in Article 3 above, unless there is:
- An overriding interest of Index-6 Ltd. or any third party in keeping the personal data identifiable;
- A legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order that prevents us from de-identifying them.
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data safe from unauthorized access or theft as well as accidental loss tampering or destruction. Access by our personnel or of our third-party processors will only occur on a need-to-know basis and be subject to confidentiality obligations. You acknowledge, however, that safety and security are best-efforts obligations that can never be guaranteed.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to request access to all personal data pertaining to you that we process. We reserve the right to charge an administrative fee for multiple subsequent requests for access that are clearly submitted for causing nuisance or harm to us. Each request has to specify for which processing activity you wish to exercise your right of access and which data categories you wish to gain access to.
- You have the right to ask that any personal data pertaining to you that are inaccurate, are corrected free of charge. If you submit a request for correction, your request has to be accompanied by proof of the flawed nature of the data for which correction is asked.
- You have the right to withdraw your earlier given consent for the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to request that personal data pertaining to you be deleted if these data are no longer required in the light of the purposes mentioned in Article 3 above or if you withdraw your consent for processing the data. However, we will evaluate a request for deletion against:
- Overriding interests of Index-6 Ltd. or any third party;
- Legal or regulatory obligations or administrative or judicial orders which may contradict such deletion.
Instead of deletion you can also ask that we limit the processing of your personal data if (a) you contest the accuracy of the data, (b) the processing is illegitimate, or (c) the data are no longer needed for the purposes mentioned in Article 3 above.
- You have the right to oppose to the processing of personal data if you are able to prove that there are serious and justified reasons for such opposition. However, if the intended processing qualifies as direct marketing, you have the right to oppose to such processing free of charge and without justification.
- You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format all personal data which you have provided to us.
- If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the rights mentioned above, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. An e-mail requesting to exercise a right will not be construed as consent with the processing of your personal data beyond what is required for handling your request. Such request has to clearly state which right you wish to exercise and the reasons for it if such is required. It should also be dated and signed, and accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card proving your identity. If you use the contact form on the Website, we may ask you for your signed confirmation and proof of identity.
We will promptly inform you of having received this request. If the request proves valid, we will honour it as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest within thirty (30) days after having received the request.
If you have any complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. Should you remain unsatisfied with our response, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.