Packing & Palletizing
For group-packing of products at the end of the filling line INDEX-6® offers two types of machines:
- The IND-Pack 29 series, for group-packing in thermo-shrinkable foil
- The IND-Pack 24 series for packing in cardboard boxes. For both types of group-packing we offer integral solutions.
- We use special dividers to form groups of cylindrical, flat or square containers, as well as containers with complex shape.
- Our machines from the IND-Pack 29 series can insert flat cardboard pad or cardboard tray with walls underneath the containers.
- We offer cardboard box erection and closing with adhesive tape or hotmelt glue.
- We secure ready packs/boxes conveyance to palletizing.
For palletizing of the group packs we offer different type of configurations with capacity up to 35 pallets/h, series IND-Pallet 23 PL.